7.75" Wrapped Jumbo Compostable Straw, Natural, 3,000 ct.
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
- Individually Wrapped For Sanitary Use
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® straws meet ASTM standard D6400, meaning they’re compostable*. Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these straws can be used for hot and cold beverages. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws meet ASTM standard D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Printed wrappers show your sustainability commitment while providing a sanitary drinking experience
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: cold-pressed juice, soda, hot chocolate, milkshakes, etc.
BIO-PLASTIC (0°F/-16°C - 212°F/100°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YSTWJ77ECMaterial Type:BIO-PLASTICColor:NaturalDimensions:7.75''
ShippingCase Weight:5.36 lbs (2.43 kg)Unit Tier:15Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:15Cases Per Pallet:45Case Pack:3000Case Cube:1.15 ft3 (.11 m3)Case Length:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Width:9.25 in (23.50 cm)Case Height:15.88 in (40.32 cm)GTIN:16194138870
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials