7.75" Compostable Bio-Plastic Jumbo Straw Wrapped, Natural, 3,000 ct.
- BPI certified compostable*
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
- Individually wrapped for consumer safety
- Made from a blend of annually-renewable resources
- Top rack residential dishwasher safe
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice Bio-Plastic Straws are BPI certified compostable* and made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources. These durable, crack-resistant straws and won’t get soggy like paper or fiber straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these straws can be used for hot and cold beverages. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Enjoy everything you can get in a traditional plastic straw with a reduced environmental impact.
- Offered in a range of sizes from tiny sippers for coffee and cocktails to jumbo straws for milkshakes and smoothies.
- Our bio-plastic straws are capable of being washed at least 100 times in a residential dishwasher, with no changes to their physical properties.
- The EarthChoice printed wrappers are sanitary and let your customers know they can be commercially composted.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
BIO-PLASTIC (0°F/-16°C - 212°F/100°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YSTWJ77ECMaterial Type:BIO-PLASTICColor:NaturalDimensions:7.75''
ShippingCase Weight:5.36 lbs (2.43 kg)Unit Tier:15Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:15Cases Per Pallet:45Case Pack:3000Case Cube:1.15 ft3 (.03 m3)Case Length:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Width:9.25 in (23.50 cm)Case Height:15.88 in (40.32 cm)GTIN:16194138870
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials