10.25" Giant Compostable Straw, Natural, 1,800 ct.
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Giant Diameter
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® giant straws meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400, meaning they’re compostable*. Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these disposable straws can be used for hot and cold beverages. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: soda, coffee, chocolate milk, etc.
- 10.25", Natural, 1,800 ct., Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
BIO-PLASTIC (0°F/-16.0°C - 212°F/90.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YSTG102ECMaterial Type:BIO-PLASTICColor:NaturalResin Code:5Dimensions:10.25'' IN
ShippingCase Weight:7.60 lbs (3.45 kg)Unit Tier:10Unit Height:5Cases Per Layer:10Cases Per Pallet:50Case Pack:1800Case Cube:1.03 ft3 (.10 m3)Case Length:17.06 in (43.34 cm)Case Width:10.88 in (27.63 cm)Case Height:9.63 in (24.45 cm)GTIN:16194138856
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials