Plastarch Material (PSM) Full Length Heavy Weight Soup Spoon, Tan, 1,000 ct.
- Great for refilling bulk dispensers
- Heavy weight, full length
- Ideal for operators looking to make a more sustainable cutlery choice
- Made from a material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch
- Strong enough for hearty meals, and higher heat applications
Evaluating sustainable cutlery options? Make the EarthChoice® with Plastarch Material (PSM) utensils. This line of cutlery is made from a strong, heavy weight material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch. This cutlery is very versatile, making it perfect for salad and soup bars, concessions, and delivery and takeout. These spoons are also great for higher-heat applications because they can withstand temperatures up to 200° F.
- EarthChoice® Plastarch Material (PSM) cutlery is durable and sustainable.
- Made of a blend where ~35% of the material comes from corn.
- This full length heavy weight cutlery line works well for both hot and cold foods.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
PSM (0°F/-16°C - 200°F/93°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YPSMSSTECMaterial Type:PSMColor:TanDimensions:5.5'' INCH
ShippingCase Weight:9.59 lbs (4.35 kg)Unit Tier:20Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:20Cases Per Pallet:80Case Pack:1000Case Cube:.64 ft3 (.06 m3)Case Length:11.94 in (30.32 cm)Case Width:7.94 in (20.16 cm)Case Height:11.63 in (29.53 cm)GTIN:24502110883
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials