Plastarch Material (PSM) Full Length Heavy Weight Knives, Tan, 1,000 ct.
- Great for refilling bulk dispensers
- Heavy weight, full length
- Ideal for operators looking to make a more sustainable cutlery choice
- Made from a material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch
- Strong enough for hearty meals, and higher heat applications
- Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
Evaluating sustainable cutlery options? Make the EarthChoice® with Plastarch Material (PSM) utensils. This line of cutlery is made from a strong, heavy weight material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch. This cutlery is very versatile, making it perfect for salad and soup bars, concessions, and delivery and takeout. This cutlery is also great for higher-heat applications because they can withstand temperatures up to 200° F.
- EarthChoice® Plastarch Material (PSM) cutlery is durable and sustainable.
- Made of a blend where ~35% of the material comes from corn.
- This full length heavy weight cutlery line works well for both hot and cold foods.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- Top rack dishwasher safe, it does not change its physical properties after being washed in an electrically operated household dishwasher 100 times
PSM (0°F/-16°C - 200°F/93°C)