Plastarch Material (PSM) Full Length Heavy Weight Wrapped Plastic Cutlery Set (Fork, Spoon, Knife, Napkin, Salt and Pepper), Tan, 250 ct.
- Heavy weight, full length
- Ideal for operators looking to make a more sustainable cutlery choice
- Made from a material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch
- Strong enough for hearty meals, and higher heat applications
- Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
Evaluating sustainable cutlery options? Make the EarthChoice® with Plastarch Material (PSM) utensils. This line of cutlery is made from a strong, heavy weight material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch. This cutlery is very versatile, making it perfect for salad and soup bars, concessions, and delivery and takeout. This cutlery is also great for higher-heat applications because they can withstand temperatures up to 200° F.
- EarthChoice® Plastarch Material (PSM) cutlery is durable and sustainable.
- Made of a blend where ~35% of the material comes from corn.
- This full length heavy weight cutlery line works well for both hot and cold foods.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- Top rack dishwasher safe, it does not change its physical properties after being washed in an electrically operated household dishwasher 100 times
PSM (0°F/-16°C - 200°F/93°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YPSMKFSKTNSPECMaterial Type:PSMColor:TanResin Code:5Dimensions:CUTLERY KIT IN
ShippingCase Weight:12.50 lbs (5.67 kg)Unit Tier:10Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:10Cases Per Pallet:30Case Pack:250Case Cube:1.80 ft3 (.17 m3)Case Length:16.00 in (40.64 cm)Case Width:12.00 in (30.48 cm)Case Height:16.19 in (41.12 cm)GTIN:24502104479
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials