Plastarch Material (PSM) Full Length Heavy Weight Forks, Tan, 1,000 ct.
- Great for refilling bulk dispensers
- Heavy weight, full length
- Ideal for operators looking to make a more sustainable cutlery choice
- Made from a material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch
- Strong enough for hearty meals, and higher heat applications
Evaluating sustainable cutlery options? Make the EarthChoice® with Plastarch Material (PSM) utensils. This line of cutlery is made from a strong, heavy weight material-blend that includes ~35% renewable starch. This cutlery is very versatile, making it perfect for salad and soup bars, concessions, and delivery and takeout. This cutlery is also great for higher-heat applications because they can withstand temperatures up to 200° F.
- EarthChoice® Plastarch Material (PSM) cutlery is durable and sustainable.
- Made of a blend where ~35% of the material comes from corn.
- This full length heavy weight cutlery line works well for both hot and cold foods.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
PSM (0°F/-16°C - 200°F/93°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YPSMFTECMaterial Type:PSMColor:TanDimensions:6.875'' IN
ShippingCase Weight:14.50 lbs (6.58 kg)Unit Tier:12Unit Height:5Cases Per Layer:12Cases Per Pallet:60Case Pack:1000Case Cube:.91 ft3 (.08 m3)Case Length:16.19 in (41.12 cm)Case Width:10.19 in (25.88 cm)Case Height:9.56 in (24.29 cm)GTIN:24502104448
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials