9" Compostable Fiber-Blend Plate, Natural, 500 ct.
- 3/4" Deep X 9" Diameter
- All Natural White Appearance
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
EarthChoice® compostable plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse platters can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free. *Industrially Compostable. Facilities not widely available. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates are ASTM D 6868-certified and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 9" 1-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMF500090000Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:24.00 oz (709.78 ml)Dimensions:9 X 9 X 0.75 IN
ShippingCase Weight:18.38 lbs (8.33 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:47.5Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:30Case Pack:500Case Cube:1.34 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:18.06 in (45.88 cm)Case Width:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Height:9.50 in (24.13 cm)GTIN:16194072020
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials