28 oz Compostable Rectangle Fiber-Blend Bagasse Bowl, Natural, 400 ct.
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Optional Microwavable Lid Available
- Recyclable. Check locally: may not be recyclable in your area.
- Tight Perimeter Seal
Searching for the perfect renewable bowls for your business and your customers? Look to EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious and can help you meet your sustainability goals and help keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant, and the construction is easily stackable, which makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.*Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable and disposable bowls work for a variety of foods, including heavy, hot, and cold foods, and are resistant to grease and moisture
- The durable material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo are sustainable, annually renewable resources
- There is an optional recyclable and microwavable lid available for your takeout needs
- The EarthChoice® bowls are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- These sustainable bowls meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMC56X8REC28Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:28.00 oz (828.07 ml)Dimensions:8.75 X 6.75 X 2.125 OZ
ShippingCase Weight:26.57 lbs (12.05 kg)Unit Tier:3Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:3Cases Per Pallet:12Case Pack:400Case Cube:3.14 ft3 (.29 m3)Case Length:20.38 in (51.76 cm)Case Width:18.50 in (47.00 cm)Case Height:14.37 in (36.50 cm)GTIN:16194123852