8.8" Compostable Fiber Blend Plate, Natural, 500 ct.
- All Natural White Appearance
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
You need the right food-packaging products to keep your operations running smoothly — and to keep your customers happy. Choose EarthChoice® fiber-blend bagasse Tableware to help meet your sustainability goals. They're compostable yet durable, super sturdy, and moisture-resistant. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 8.75" 1-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMC500090002Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:8.75 X .75 IN
ShippingCase Weight:18.03 lbs (8.18 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:5Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:30Case Pack:500Case Cube:1.34 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:18.06 in (45.88 cm)Case Width:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Height:9.50 in (24.13 cm)GTIN:10016194063988