9" Compostable 1-Compartment Fiber-Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 500 ct.
- 3/4" Deep X 9" Diameter
- All Natural White Appearance
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
Stackable EarthChoice® biodegradable plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse plates can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.
*Industrially Compostable. Facilities not widely available. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates are ASTM D 6868-certified and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 9" 1-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMC500090002Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:11.80 oz (348.97 ml)Dimensions:8.75 X .75 IN
ShippingCase Weight:18.03 lbs (8.18 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:47.5Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:30Case Pack:500Case Cube:1.34 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:18.06 in (45.88 cm)Case Width:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Height:9.50 in (24.13 cm)GTIN:10016194063988