32 oz. Compostable Paperboard Soup Cup, Yellow, 500 ct.
- BPI certified compostable*
- Color-coded sizing for easy identification
- Made from renewable PFAS free PLA coated paperboard
- Pair with our fiber blend lid for on-the-go orders
- Suitable for hot or cold food applications
- The EarthChoice print shows customers you care about sustainability
Renewable, versatile, and dependable. That’s how to best describe EarthChoice PLA Coated Paperboard Soup Cups. These containers are perfect for hot or cold food such as soup, ice cream, or pasta salad. These cups are color-coded for easy size identification and the EarthChoice stock print shows your customers you care about sustainability. And they are *BPI certified to be commercially compostable. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- These EarthChoice cups are made from polylactic acid (PLA) coated paperboard. PLA is a resin derived from annually-renewable plants.
- Perfect for hot or cold foods, the soup cups can be used for a variety of foods such as soup, pasta salad, and mac and cheese.
- The EarthChoice print communicates not only your commitment to sustainability but also helps consumers properly dispose of these cups in compost bins.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
PAPERBOARD/PLA (0°F/-16°C - 185°F/85°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:PHSC32ECDMaterial Type:PAPERBOARD/PLAColor:YellowCapacity:32.00 oz (946.37 ml)Resin Code:7Dimensions:32 OZ
ShippingCase Weight:24.23 lbs (10.99 kg)Unit Tier:4Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:4Cases Per Pallet:16Case Pack:500Case Cube:4.22 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:23.31 in (59.22 cm)Case Width:18.69 in (47.47 cm)Case Height:16.75 in (42.55 cm)GTIN:10795597229008
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials