10" Compostable 1-Compartment Fiber-Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 500 ct.
- 3/4" Deep X 10" Diameter
- All Natural White Appearance
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Recyclable. Check locally: may not be recyclable in your area.
- Sturdy Construction
EarthChoice® compostable* plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse platters can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 10" 1-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)