10" Compostable 1-Compartment Fiber-Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 500 ct.
- 3/4" Deep X 10" Diameter
- All Natural White Appearance
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
EarthChoice® compostable plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse plates can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.
*Industrially Compostable. Facilities not widely available. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates are ASTM D 6868-certified and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 10" 1-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MF500100000Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:16.00 oz (473.18 ml)Dimensions:10.25 X 10.25 X 1 IN
ShippingCase Weight:28.25 lbs (12.82 kg)Unit Tier:12Unit Height:41.75Cases Per Layer:12Cases Per Pallet:24Case Pack:500Case Cube:1.86 ft3 (.17 m3)Case Length:20.69 in (52.55 cm)Case Width:7.44 in (18.89 cm)Case Height:20.88 in (53.02 cm)GTIN:16194072006
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials