16 oz Compostable Fiber-Blend Bagasse Bowl, White, 1000 ct.
- All Natural White Appearance
- Check locally. May not be recyclable in your area.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
You need packaging solutions that make food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free — and that’s the EarthChoice® line of compostable* fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious to help you meet your sustainability goals and keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant, and the construction makes these biodegradable bowls easily stackable, too. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® individual serving bowls are durable and resistant to grease and moisture, which makes them great for heavy foods — hot and cold
- EarthChoice® fiber blend bowls meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC500160001Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:16.00 oz (473.18 ml)Dimensions:6.5 X 6.5 X 1.5 IN
ShippingCase Weight:27.96 lbs (12.68 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:2Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:18Case Pack:1000Case Cube:2.73 ft3 (.25 m3)Case Length:14.38 in (36.51 cm)Case Width:14.38 in (36.51 cm)Case Height:22.81 in (57.94 cm)GTIN:10016194038986