12 oz. Compostable Fiber Blend Bowl, Natural, 1,000 ct.
- 1½" Deep
- All Natural White Appearance
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
You need packaging solutions that make food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free — and that’s the EarthChoice® line of compostable fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious to help you meet your sustainability goals and keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant. These containers meet standard ASTM D6868 for compostability. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- EarthChoice® fiber bowls are reheatable in a microwave and have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)