10" Compostable Fiber Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 500 ct.
- 3/4" Deep X 10" Diameter
- All Natural White Appearance
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
You need the right food-packaging products to keep your operations running smoothly — and to keep your customers happy. Choose EarthChoice® fiber-blend bagasse Tableware to help meet your sustainability goals. They're compostable yet durable, super sturdy, and moisture-resistant. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 10" 1-Compartment EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC500100002Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:10.25 X 10.25 X 1 IN
ShippingCase Weight:24.65 lbs (11.18 kg)Unit Tier:12Unit Height:2Cases Per Layer:12Cases Per Pallet:24Case Pack:500Case Cube:1.86 ft3 (.17 m3)Case Length:20.69 in (52.55 cm)Case Width:7.44 in (18.89 cm)Case Height:20.88 in (53.02 cm)GTIN:10016194063964