6.75" Compostable Fiber Blend PFAS Free Plate, Natural, 1000 ct.
- An excellent choice for cafeterias, catering, and concessions
- BPI certified to be commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting
- Made from renewable resources
- Strong enough to stand up to wet and heavy food
EarthChoice® PFAS-free Fiber Blend Tableware is made from annually-renewable plant sources and are BPI certified to be commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting. Compostable products facilitate the diversion of food scraps from the landfill. These products feature excellent grease performance that holds up to wet, heavy foods. Our PFAS-free molded fiber products serve as another example of our commitment to supply customers with the products and solutions they need.
- Great for college dining halls, school cafeterias, hotel cafés, concession stands, catered events, and more!
- Use EarthChoice® Tableware for both hot and cold foods.
- The sustainable packaging material includes an annually-renewable blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo.
- These containers have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F (121° C).
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC50007PFREEMaterial Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:6.75 X 0.625
ShippingCase Weight:20.28 lbs (9.20 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:9Case Pack:1000Case Cube:1.51 ft3 (.14 m3)Case Length:14.49 in (36.80 cm)Case Width:12.20 in (31.00 cm)Case Height:14.76 in (37.50 cm)GTIN:16194158656