6.75" Compostable 1-Compartment Fiber-Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 1000 ct.
- All Natural White Appearance
- Check locally. May not be recyclable in your area.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
EarthChoice® compostable* plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse plates can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.*Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 6.75" EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC500070001Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:.00 oz (.00 ml)Dimensions:6.75 X 0.625 IN
ShippingCase Weight:20.24 lbs (9.18 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:1000Case Cube:2.14 ft3 (.20 m3)Case Length:18.31 in (46.52 cm)Case Width:14.06 in (35.72 cm)Case Height:14.38 in (36.51 cm)GTIN:10016194038894