6" Compostable 1-Compartment Fiber-Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 1,000 ct.
- 5/8" Deep X 6" Diameter
- All Natural White Appearance
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
EarthChoice® compostable plates are the perfect renewable option for your business and customers. These fiber-blend bagasse platters can help you meet your sustainability goals and keep operations running smoothly. Their durable design makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free. *Industrially Compostable. Facilities not widely available. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates are ASTM D 6868-certified and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 6 EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC500060001Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:1.00 oz (29.57 ml)Dimensions:6 X 6 X 0.625 IN
ShippingCase Weight:16.27 lbs (7.38 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:53.0Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:1000Case Cube:1.28 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:13.69 in (34.77 cm)Case Width:12.56 in (31.91 cm)Case Height:12.88 in (32.70 cm)GTIN:10016194038887