6" Compostable Fiber Blend Bagasse Plate, Natural, 1,000 ct.
- 5/8" Deep X 6" Diameter
- All Natural White Appearance
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Perimeter Ridge For Grip
- Sturdy Construction
You need the right food-packaging products to keep your operations running smoothly — and to keep your customers happy. Choose EarthChoice® fiber-blend bagasse Tableware to help meet your sustainability goals. They're compostable yet durable, super sturdy, and moisture-resistant. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable plates are made with a rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo — sustainable, annually renewable resources.
- These EarthChoice® plates meet ASTM standard D6868. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® bagasse plates are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- Resistant to grease and moisture, the 6" EarthChoice® plate is great for heavy, hot, and cold foods.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:MC500060001Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:6 X 6 X 0.625 IN
ShippingCase Weight:16.27 lbs (7.38 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:1000Case Cube:1.25 ft3 (.12 m3)Case Length:13.31 in (33.82 cm)Case Width:12.56 in (31.91 cm)Case Height:12.88 in (32.70 cm)GTIN:10016194038887