14" x 18" Fiber Blend Cafeteria Tray, Natural, 100 ct.
- Made From 100% Recycled Paper (Mostly Newsprint)
- Natural Color
- Recyclable. Check locally: may not be recyclable in your area.
EarthChoice® Pulpex® compostable* trays are strong, versatile and suited to either carry plated food and drinks, or hold food directly on the surface while absorbing grease and oil from fried foods. The tall sidewalls ensure food stays put and doesn't spill. They are made from 100% recycled paper and useful for a multitude of applications from schools to cafeterias. Pulpex is a carry-safe, disposable tray that is strong, economical and reliable. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® Pulpex cafeteria trays have a natural color and are made from 100% recycled paper.
- They hold up well to greasy and oily foods.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:M531418Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:14 X 18 X 1 INCH
ShippingCase Weight:25.14 lbs (11.40 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:3Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:18Case Pack:100Case Cube:2.57 ft3 (.24 m3)Case Length:18.50 in (46.99 cm)Case Width:16.00 in (40.64 cm)Case Height:15.00 in (38.10 cm)GTIN:10016194154211
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials