10.5" PFAS Free Fiber Blend 5-Compartment Round School Lunch Tray, Natural, 250 ct.
- Great for school, office, and hospital cafeterias
- Made from renewable resources
- Meets ASTM D6868 standard for composability*
- PFAS Free
- Recyclable - check locally, may not be recyclable in your area
Our Compostable* EarthChoice® Round School Lunch Trays offer a sustainable mealtime solution in original and operationally efficient design. The trays are made from a PFAS-free blend of pulp fibers which are sustainable and renewable resources. The added tabs make for easy tray separation, even while wearing gloves. With their round shape they are easier to balance with a single hand than standard rectangular trays. *Meets ASTM D6868 compostability standard. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- The unique round design is easy to balance, while the added tabs made them simple to separate during the lunch time rush.
- These durable trays can hold up to heavy and saucy foods like spaghetti, meatballs, and other cafeteria favorites.
- Food can be placed directly on the grease and moisture-resistant tray.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16°C - 250°F/121°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:M510SLTMaterial Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:10.5 X 10.5 X 1 IN
ShippingCase Weight:22.15 lbs (10.05 kg)Unit Tier:4Unit Height:9Cases Per Layer:4Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:250Case Cube:2.30 ft3 (.07 m3)Case Length:21.50 in (54.61 cm)Case Width:17.50 in (44.45 cm)Case Height:10.56 in (26.83 cm)GTIN:16194134186
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials