7.75" Wrapped Jumbo Compostable Straw, Natural, 3,000 ct.
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
- Individually Wrapped For Sanitary Use
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® jumbo wrapped straws are ASTM D6400-certified, meaning they’re compostable. Made a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these disposable straws can be used for hot and cold beverages.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws are ASTM D6400-certified and compostable in commercial facilities, and the straw wrappers are ASTM 6868-certified, compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities. Both are not suitable for backyard composting
- Printed wrappers show your sustainability commitment while providing a sanitary drinking experience
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: cold-pressed juice, soda, hot chocolate, milkshakes, etc.
(0°F/-16.0°C - 212°F/90.0°C)
ShippingCase Weight:5.36 lbs (2.43 kg)Unit Tier:15Unit Height:47.625Cases Per Layer:15Cases Per Pallet:45Case Pack:3000Case Cube:1.15 ft3 (.11 m3)Case Length:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Width:9.25 in (23.50 cm)Case Height:15.88 in (40.32 cm)GTIN:16194138870
No Resources Available
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials