10.25" Wrapped Giant Compostable Straw, Natural, 2,400 ct.
- Compostable. Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
- Individually Wrapped For Sanitary Use
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® giant wrapped straws meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400, meaning they’re compostable*. Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these disposable straws can be used for hot and cold beverages. *Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Printed wrappers show your sustainability commitment while providing a sanitary drinking experience
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: cold-pressed juice, soda, iced coffee, hot chocolate, etc.
- 10.25", Natural, 2,400 ct., Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
BIO-PLASTIC (0°F/-16.0°C - 212°F/90.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YSTWG102ECMaterial Type:BIO-PLASTICColor:NaturalCapacity:.00 oz (.00 ml)Recycling Code:5Dimensions:10.25'' IN
ShippingCase Weight:9.49 lbs (4.31 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:4Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:1800Case Cube:1.48 ft3 (.14 m3)Case Length:15.56 in (39.53 cm)Case Width:13.56 in (34.45 cm)Case Height:12.13 in (30.80 cm)GTIN:16194126815
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials