7.75" Wrapped Flexible Compostable Straw, Natural, 9,600 ct.
- Flexible Design
- Individually Wrapped
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® flex straws are ASTM D6400-certified, meaning they’re compostable. Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these disposable straws can be used for hot and cold beverages.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws are ASTM D6400-certified and compostable in commercial facilities, and the straw wrappers are ASTM 6868-certified, compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities. Both are not suitable for backyard composting
- Thanks to the flexible design, these straws are especially easy to use for children or patients who may need extra help reaching the straw
- Printed wrappers show your sustainability commitment while providing a sanitary drinking experience
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: soda, coffee, chocolate milk, etc.
(0°F/-16.0°C - 212°F/90.0°C)
ShippingCase Weight:21.42 lbs (9.72 kg)Unit Tier:4Unit Height:47.625Cases Per Layer:4Cases Per Pallet:12Case Pack:9600Case Cube:4.38 ft3 (.41 m3)Case Length:35.31 in (89.70 cm)Case Width:13.50 in (34.29 cm)Case Height:15.88 in (40.32 cm)GTIN:16194126785
No Resources Available
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials