7.75" Jumbo Compostable Straw, Bulk Natural, 3,000 ct.
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® jumbo straws are ASTM D6400-certified, meaning they’re compostable. Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these disposable straws can be used for hot and cold beverages.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws are ASTM D6400-certified and compostable in commercial facilities, and the straw wrappers are ASTM 6868-certified, compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities. Both are not suitable for backyard composting
- Printed wrappers show your sustainability commitment while providing a sanitary drinking experience
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: soda, coffee, chocolate milk, etc.
(0°F/-16.0°C - 212°F/90.0°C)
ShippingCase Weight:5.42 lbs (2.46 kg)Unit Tier:16Unit Height:48.0Cases Per Layer:16Cases Per Pallet:64Case Pack:3000Case Cube:.83 ft3 (.08 m3)Case Length:13.81 in (35.09 cm)Case Width:8.56 in (21.75 cm)Case Height:12.13 in (30.80 cm)GTIN:16194126778
No Resources Available
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials