7.75" Wrapped Giant Compostable Straw, Natural, 3,600 ct.
- Great For Hot And Cold Beverages
- Individually Wrapped For Sanitary Use
Looking for a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic straws? EarthChoice® giant straws are ASTM D6400-certified compostable. Made from a specialty blend of sustainable and renewable resources, they are durable, crack-resistant, and won’t get soggy like paper straws. And with a heat tolerance of 212˚ F (100˚ C), these disposable straws can be used for hot and cold beverages.
- EarthChoice® compostable straws are made from a proprietary blend of sustainable and renewable resources
- The straws are ASTM D6400-certified and compostable in commercial facilities, and the straw wrappers are ASTM 6868-certified, compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities. Both are not suitable for backyard composting
- Printed wrappers show your sustainability commitment while providing a sanitary drinking experience
- Use these compostable straws for hot or cold beverages: soda, iced coffee, cold-pressed juice, chocolate milk, etc.
(0°F/-16.0°C - 212°F/90.0°C)
ShippingCase Weight:11.19 lbs (5.07 kg)Unit Tier:9Unit Height:52.5Cases Per Layer:9Cases Per Pallet:36Case Pack:3600Case Cube:1.54 ft3 (.14 m3)Case Length:16.31 in (41.44 cm)Case Width:13.75 in (34.93 cm)Case Height:11.88 in (30.16 cm)GTIN:16194126808
No Resources Available
*Made in the USA with globally sourced materials