28 oz Rectangle Compostable Fiber-Blend Bagasse Bowl, Natural, 400 ct.
- Optional Microwavable Lid Available
- Tight Perimeter Seal
Searching for the perfect renewable bowls for your business and your customers? Look to EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious and can help you meet your sustainability goals. Highly durable and moisture-resistant, the molded-fiber material construction is easily stackable, which makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.
*Industrially Compostable. Facilities not widely available. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® compostable and disposable bowls work for a variety of foods, including heavy, hot, and cold foods, and are resistant to grease and moisture
- Made from 100% annually renewable material from plants, these sustainable lids are 3rd-party tested to meet ASTM D 6400 standards and compostable in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting
- The durable material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo are sustainable, annually renewable resources
- There is an optional recyclable and microwavable lid available for your takeout needs
- The EarthChoice® bowls are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
(0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)