20 oz Compostable Rectangle Fiber-Blend Bagasse Bowl, Natural, 400 ct.
- Optional Microwavable Lid Available
- Tight Perimeter Seal
Searching for the perfect renewable bowls for your business and your customers? Look to EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious to help you meet your sustainability goals and keep your operation running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant, and the construction is easily stackable, which makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.
- These disposable bowls are ASTM D 6868-certified and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting
- Offered in several popular sizes, the disposable bowls are fully compostable in commercial facilities.*ASTM D 6868 certified and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only, which may not exist in all areas. Not suitable for backyard composting
- Sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo are sustainable, annually renewable resources
- The EarthChoice® bowls are microwavable with a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- There is an optional recyclable and microwavable lid available for your takeout needs
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMC56X8REC20Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalDimensions:6 X 8 X 1.625 OZ
ShippingCase Weight:23.83 lbs (10.81 kg)Unit Tier:3Unit Height:57.48Cases Per Layer:3Cases Per Pallet:12Case Pack:400Case Cube:3.91 ft3 (.36 m3)Case Length:25.39 in (64.50 cm)Case Width:18.50 in (47.00 cm)Case Height:14.37 in (36.50 cm)GTIN:16194123869