32 oz 8" Compostable Fiber-Blend Bowl, Natural, 400 ct.
- Check locally. May not be recyclable in your area.
- Optional Microwavable Lid Available
- Tight Perimeter Seal
Searching for the perfect renewable bowls for your business and your customers? Look to EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious and can help you meet your sustainability goals and help keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant, and the construction is easily stackable, which makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.*Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls work for a variety of foods — hot, cold, and heavy — and come in several popular sizes. There is an optional recyclable and microwavable lid available for your takeout needs
- Durable and resistant to grease and moisture, these bowls are made with sustainable, annually renewable resources
- Reheatable in a microwave, the bowls have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
- These sustainable bowls meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:YMC508BWL32Material Type:Molded FiberColor:NaturalCapacity:.00 oz (.00 ml)Dimensions:8.25 X 8.25 X 1.624
ShippingCase Weight:23.88 lbs (10.83 kg)Unit Tier:4Unit Height:6Cases Per Layer:4Cases Per Pallet:24Case Pack:400Case Cube:1.80 ft3 (.17 m3)Case Length:20.08 in (51.00 cm)Case Width:17.13 in (43.50 cm)Case Height:9.06 in (23.00 cm)GTIN:16194123838