32 oz 8" Compostable Fiber-Blend Bowl, Natural, 400 ct.
- Optional Microwavable Lid Available
- Tight Perimeter Seal
Searching for the perfect renewable bowls for your business and your customers? Look to EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls. They’re environmentally conscious and can help you meet your sustainability goals and help keep your operations running smoothly. The molded-fiber material is highly durable and moisture-resistant, and the construction is easily stackable, which makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free.
*Industrially Compostable. Facilities not widely available. Not suitable for home composting.
- These sustainable bowls are 3rd-party tested to meet ASTM D 6868 standards and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting.
- EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls work for a variety of foods — hot, cold, and heavy — and come in several popular sizes. There is an optional recyclable and microwavable lid available for your takeout needs
- Durable and resistant to grease and moisture, these bowls are made with sustainable, annually renewable resources
- Reheatable in a microwave, the bowls have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F.
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)