24 oz 8" Compostable Fiber-Blend Bagasse Bowl, Natural, 400 ct.
- Optional Microwavable Lid Available
- Tight Perimeter Seal
Durable and moisture-resistant, EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls are both practical and adaptable. The molded-fiber blend material makes food assembly quick, easy, and mess-free, and their construction ensures they’re easily stackable, too. Bonus: EarthChoice® fiber-blend bowls are environmentally conscious to help you meet your sustainability goals.
*Industrially Compostable. Facilities not widely available. Not suitable for home composting.
- These sustainable bowls are 3rd-party tested to meet ASTM D 6868 standards and compostable within 180 days in commercial facilities only. Not suitable for backyard composting.
- The rigid fiber material blend of sugar cane (bagasse) and bamboo is a sustainable, annually renewable resource
- Durable and resistant to grease and moisture, EarthChoice® compostable bowls are great for a variety of heavy foods — hot and cold
- Reheatable in the microwave, the bowls have a heat tolerance of 250˚ F
- There is an optional recyclable and microwavable lid available for your takeout needs
Molded Fiber (0°F/-16.0°C - 250°F/109.0°C)