16 oz Large Compostable Soup Container, Green, 500 ct.
- 16 OZ, 3.625" Diameter Rim X 3.875" High
- Color coded sizing
- Great For Take Out And Delivery
- Suitable for Hot Or Cold Food
Renewable, versatile, and dependable. That’s how to best describe EarthChoice® paper cups. These compostable* containers are microwavable, which makes them great for a variety of hot or cold foods. And with color-coded sizing (teal is the medium 12 oz.) cup sizes are quickly identifiable to make food assembly easier.*Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
- Each soak-through-resistant cup is color-coded for easy size identification to help lessen the chance of operator mistakes
- These EarthChoice® soup cups will not melt or deform, which makes them ideal for delivery and takeout
- Perfect for hot or cold foods, the compostable soup cups can be used for a variety of foods such as soup, pasta salad, and mac and cheese
- EarthChoice® soup cups are made from 100% annually renewable resources and meet ASTM standard D6868 or D6400. Commercially compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area. Not suitable for home composting.
PAPERBOARD/PLA (0°F/-16.0°C - 185°F/76.5°C)
SpecificationsProduct #:PHSC16ECDIMaterial Type:PAPERBOARD/PLAColor:GreenCapacity:16.00 oz (473.18 ml)Recycling Code:7Dimensions:16 OZ
ShippingCase Weight:16.03 lbs (7.27 kg)Unit Tier:6Unit Height:5Cases Per Layer:6Cases Per Pallet:30Case Pack:500Case Cube:2.93 ft3 (.27 m3)Case Length:19.56 in (49.69 cm)Case Width:15.69 in (39.85 cm)Case Height:16.50 in (41.91 cm)GTIN:16194117738